Over the years we have helped literally 1000s of clients, helping them
achieve the best version of themselves. The clients who see the best
results are those that are most consistent.
By far the biggest reason, or should I say excuse for not achieving your
goals, is TIME.
* I’m too busy to…
* I have to take the kids to…
* I have to go to…
* I’m working all day…
* I’ll start when work lets up a bit…
The truth is EVERYONE IS BUSY. We all have only 24 hours in a day.
The only difference is how you use it.
As the saying goes “If it’s important you’ll make the time.”
Getting fit and reaching your goals is as much a state of mind as it is
a physical thing. You must make fitness a priority and book it into
your schedule. Make it a habit. Commit to making it part of your
Sometimes this comes down to setting yourself up for success.
Here’s a few tips:
* Go to bed earlier so you can get up to train.
* Put your gym cloths and sneakers out the night before. That will
save you at least 5 minutes in the morning instead of searching for your
* Prep your meals on the weekends so you have more time during the
* Put your workouts in your schedule. If it not in the schedule it
* Short and sweet is ok too. If you can’t get to the gym do a 5-10min
session at home.
We see clients get incredible results in as little as two hours per
week…That’s barely 1% of time in a given week.
Reaffirm your commitments and set some real tangible goals. If you
don’t know where to start the team and I are here to help!
If you would like to speak to a coach to help you set some clear goals
and keep you accountable, we would love to chat. Enter your info
HERE and we’ll get right back